At the undergraduate level, the School offers 5 degree programmes:
- Bachelor of Education in Adult and Community Education(B.Ed. ACE)
- Bachelor of Education in Commerce ( B.Ed.Com);
- Bachelor of Education in Physical Education and Sport Sciences (B.Ed. PESS);
- Bachelor of Education in Psychology (B.Ed. Psy);
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education (B.Ed. ECE ).
The School of Education started offering a postgraduate programme back in 1974, with only 7 students registered in the-then Department of Education of the-then Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. The number grew to 25 in 1978, dropping to 19 in 1980, and thereafter increasing at an annual average of ten. Since the mid-1990s, the Faculty of Education—and now since 2009 the School of Education—has continually admitted increasing numbers of candidates for the postgraduate degree programmes.