kostenlos porno,ficken,deutsch porno,mobile porno porno kostenlos porno,ficken,deutsch porno,mobile porno,harter sex porno
free porn,mobile porn,hardcore,india porn,england porn,xvideos,redtube,pornhub, free porn porn
porno,porno izle,bedava porno,hd porno,türkçe porno izle,yerli porno,sikiş, porno izle porno
porno,video porno,sesso italiano,video porno italiano porno
porno,porno izle, porno izle


Admission to B.Ed programmes is based on minimum requirements for first-degree courses set by the admission regulations of the University of Dar es Salaam. In addition B.Ed (PESS) applicants will be required to have an ordinary level pass at a C grade in Biology and pass a Physical Fitness Test (PFT) administered by PESC Unit.

Budan Termal Tatil Otelleri Wordpress Seo Whiterz, Inc. ankara escort izmir escort izmir escort ankara escort mersin escort

The School of Education also will admit applicantswith relevant diploma certificates approved by Senate provided they pass with a B grade and above. In addition, applicants passing the University Mature Age Entry Examinations at relevant prescribed cut-off point will be considered for admission. Applicants from the Institute of Adult Education, Dar es Salaam should have scored an average grade of B+ in the relevant Diploma and 3 passes at C grade in ordinary level secondary education.

Direct Entry Applicants Seeking admission into B.Ed. Degree Programme should have at least two Cs at principal level passes in any teaching subjects.

In Special Circumstances and with approval of SENATE the School of Education may admit candidates in its programmes who have successfully followed a school administered pre-entry programme.

Applicants selected into PESS who are found to be pregnant during the PFT would be required to postpone the admission. In like manner any PESS student who becomes pregnant during the course of study would be required to postpone studies (on medical grounds) in that particular year and continue after delivery. In case of uncertainty of the state of pregnancy, such a student will be required to get a medical certificate of non-pregnancy from the University Health Centre before she is allowed for admission/continuation of studies.